This is so great. Blanketsforlinus.wordpress.com nominated me for a Liebster Award. How awesome is that?! I’m so new at blogging that it’s exciting to know anyone is reading my stuff. Blanketsforlinus.wordpress.com crochets blankets for Project Linus. I applaud her skill and charitable giving. I’m sure the recipients of her beautiful blankets are so appreciative.
There are rules to this award, they are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog (thank you again Blanketsforlinus.wordpress.com)
- You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
- Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are Blanketsforlinus.wordpress.com’s questions:
- What inspired you to start a blog? (I had been thinking about starting one for a long time. I feel that I have knowledge to share.)
- If you could have just one wish what would it be? (Good health for life for my family.)
- What is your favorite website, and why. (I really love Pinterest for all the great ideas.)
- What is your favorite charity, if you have one? (The March of Dimes. We do the March for Babies every year.)
- What is your next project? (A multi-colored granny square crochet blanket. I’m also thinking of crocheting a clover banner for St. Pat’s Day.)
- What is your favorite song? (Yikes this is a tough one. I don’t know that I have one favorite song. Stuck in my head right now is Say Something (I’m Giving Up On You).)
- Who is your favorite comedian? (Jon Stewart)
- Can you speak another language? (Spanish)
- What is your favorite meal ? (Pizza!)
- Do you think the Liebster Award is fun? (It certainly is.)
I’ve enjoyed answering these questions and sharing more about myself. Time for me to find 10 small blogs to nominate.